where anyone and everyone may help in finding a peaceful solution to accomplish world peace.
The links below will lead you to companies that have thousands of products. Find something you like and buy it. That's all you have to do to help. If you want to do a little bit more, start your journey in a different direction by entering the blue door to the left or the red door to the right.
Below are links to some of the best companies that offer some of the best products the world produces. In theory the people buying any of these products from the Free Enterprise World Mall will be the fuel guiding free enterprise to a peaceful solution to world peace. This is so because 50% of all commissions earned from sales will be given equally to thesix political families.The families will put 10% in their family charity fund and the other 90% will become buried treasure in the seats controlled by family members in the World Peace Political Center Think Tank. An equal share for every dollar of the for sale price of the Documented Memorial associated with the family members seat in the World Peace Political Center Think Tank will be distributed.
Find something you like and buy it!
For those that just arrived feel free to explore this site and take advantage of any finds.